Nokia 3110cpoor quality product!

T

I have Purchased My Nokia 3110c on 29/06/2007. From very next Month it giving problem. Getting restart again & again when insert a memory card. I have scanned the memory card & there is no virus in the memory card. Two times it will restart & third time phone will switched off. Again i have to restart the phone. It will work properly then. If i switch off the phone update the music library, again it will start giving problem. This is some thing to do with the phone it self. And Also its Ringer Problem Occurred After2 Weeks.

Very poor quality phone!

• Ra
    rahe1234e Jun 13, 2012

3110c has the major problem that it gets restarted on insertin the memorycard it also gets restarted if browse the web sites of pc that maeans when we open a high memory website it gets restate due to over loading.So dont browse the net in the phone i you not want

nokia-3110 Sep 15, 2011

my mobile is loast during travelling the handset nokia-3110 last three to four month please help me

Nooria khan Sep 09, 2011

i have activated configuration settings in my nokia 3110c but every time when i connect to any website it gives an error of service not supported and link not available.plz help!!

• Ra
    rasik Sep 06, 2011

respected sir i have lost my nokia 3110c black mobile its IMEI NO IS [protected] . I have lost mobile in kanpur its no. is [protected].i am using same no. after getting duplicate sim . please search my mobile i will be very thankful to you sir . this mobile no.was in the name of rk srivastava

• In

IMEI no:[protected]
    I lost my cellphone on 26th June 2011

• Ji
    jigar.j. shah Jul 07, 2011

i have nokia 3110c which i have bought 2 and half year before after the guarantee was over every monthly i have to update my software.

• Ji
    jitendra kumar gupta Jun 15, 2011

dear sir i lost my nokia 31110c mobile on railway platform 14th june night...
    which was picked by some person...he answered my call once..after that he switched of the mobile...can you help in tracking the location of the mobile...i'll be grateful to you...thank you sir...

• Ad
    adetunjidammy Mar 07, 2011

pls. how can i enable my international texting service on nokia 3110c

• Ad
    adetunjidammy Mar 07, 2011

how can i enable my international texting service on my nokia 3110c. Mail me back on this e-mail. pls. [email protected]

• Vi
    vinay kumar mishra Jan 09, 2011

i have nokia 3110c for last two years. it restarts automatically. sometime it gets switched off automatically and does not switch on for 2-3 days. Once all the data was lost from my mobile, i got the software reloaded from nokia care. I had to pay Rs 300 for that reloading of software. This problem is persistent with all the nokia 3110c users I know. One of my friends nokia 3110c has been switched off and it has not been switched on for last 6 months. He took it to nokia care. where the executive told him that nothing can be done to it. will the same thing will happen to my my mobile. pl tell me the solution. my mobile no is [protected].

Kunnu Singh Dec 01, 2010

Yes, my nokia 3110 classic sound quality is very poor and music player open very slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow but now my phone is dead when I update my Device Software.

I personal visit to nokia care point in Sector 3, Dextor Lab..., New Delhi and they're deny to repair my phone because of IMEI Number is removed in back side of nokia phone(Print Removed because of my phone is 1.5yr old)

Kunnu Singh Dec 01, 2010

Once you purchase Nokia Mobile then they're not provide any SUPPORT.

WORST NOKIA SUPPORT - DEAD SUPPORT

• Dt
    Dtoms Nov 29, 2010

please can someone help me?i want to set my cofigurations on my 3110c but the default access point is T-mobile internet.how can i remove the T-mobile and use my own mtn internet.

• Di
    dinesh123 Oct 18, 2010

My Nokia 3110C got switched off during the update process with Nokia PC suite. And now my ...

• Bu
    buchy Sep 19, 2010

automatically my singal goes off when i send messages from my nokia3110c phone and it shows operatio Awaiting solutions

Andel Aug 24, 2010

I have also 3110c mobile phone 2 years using. major problem my mobile is always hung and almost on and off also my music players is not working... the nokia3110c mobile phone is not good quality... almost Updating my music player...

Anbu Jul 07, 2010

My imei number is [protected]. I want the phone to useful for the person or last use mobile number that stole it pls immediatly...

Anbu Jul 06, 2010

My imei number is [protected]. I want the phone to useful for the person and use mobile number that stole it...

sanjivrao patil May 26, 2010

when i switch off the mobile then aii data in my phone memory was deleted automatically

• Swich is off after update and cannot start again

• Sh
    Shrestha umesh Apr 03, 2010

hi
    I have one problem of 3110c nokia set it has not play of media player of music file only file upgrage but not play.

my email at [email protected]

kumar sajja Mar 27, 2010

hi..
    I’m using Nokia 3110C. My mobile not show call summery while call is being process. Could assist me in this regard

By
    Anil

• Mu
    Muthuvenkat Mar 24, 2010

hi, my nokia 3110c is getting corrupted frequently. dont know the reason. all the nos. saved will get corrupted frequently. please help if somebody have faced the same problem.

• Su
    SUBHAM Mar 14, 2010

PLEASE USE ANOTHER MP3 PLAYER. IT' JAVA RELATED PRBLM. VERIOUS TYPS OF MP3 PLAYER SOFTWARE U WILL FIND OUT ON THE WEB PAGE. INSTALL THIS TYPE OF MUSIC PLYER AND AVOID THE NOKIA 3110C INBUILD MP3 PLYER ND NJOYYY UR ENTERTAIMNT.

• So
    sohailamin Jan 31, 2010

when i put the memory card in mobile & on mobile after a few seconds my is automatically off & on please solve my problem

• Pr
    pramod p Jan 26, 2010

ya i have the same problem... and it started after i gave the mobile for service in nokia care... but they wont heed to our complaints...tats the problem...POOR SERVICE...

• Mu
    Musaadamu Jan 19, 2010

My mp3 player is no more working, it will be updating for several times and later it shws file not found, i even restored d factory settings but it failed, and d files are there.

• Ki
    kirandev Jan 09, 2010

3110c is a very bad mobile i have it tow time i changed software now once again giving problem
    music player is updating showing no files so i used kd player to play songs

• Sr
    srikantht2009 Dec 06, 2009

i lost my nokoia 3110c mobile, i have imei no. [protected]

• Si
    sim is loop mobile Nov 11, 2009

i want internet setting in nokia 3110c mobile

• Su
    sudarshan dan. Nov 09, 2009

can i borow nokia mobile softwear. becose every month i am going to nokia care to up date softwear. pleas reply me at - ( [email protected]).

Sana Prabhakar Oct 19, 2009

my cell phone was automatically switching off.

• Ab
    abhishek tripathi Oct 06, 2009

dear sir
    i have lost my mobile in train in thane
    my mname is abhishek tripathi
    my mobile no is [protected]
    my model no is nokia 3110 c
    my IMEI no is [protected]
    please help to find my mobile

jaydeep khichadia Sep 12, 2009

my 3110 handset and cellone card has been loose privious day please stop handset.
    IMEI : [protected]
    please stop handset work imidiatly.

• Xe
    Xes Aug 29, 2009

Hi i'm jess plz help me with my 3110c nokia when i try to download app after i download ther wil apper on the screen'operation failed'plz help me what i'm going to do. . .tnx send me at [email protected]

• Be
    bedazzle Aug 24, 2009

i have a Nokia 3110c phone. the problem is, everytime i try to switch it on, it only shows the Nokia Logo then flashes 3 times then continues to fully switched off. i switched it on again but same thing appears. i cannot open my cellphone to restore factory settings or etc. i followed the steps given by other users having the same problem but nothing happens. its been 4 days and my phone is totally off. can somebody help me please?

• Aa
    aakash mathur Aug 16, 2009

my nokia 3110c was stolen can you block that without IMEI no the mobile no of stolwn phone is [protected]

• Ab
    abhsihek Aug 15, 2009

can any body suggest any antivirus software fo my phn plz

• Pr
    pratul nijhawan Aug 13, 2009

it has a very very poor sound quality

never buy it...

• Ar
    aravindh Jul 10, 2009

for me the sent messages are not being saved ...also at one the mobile itself get restarted and i found that it has deleted my sent messages and also the applications... ia also couldnt find the antivirus software