Nissan Motor Company — thai built d40
DPF failure. Caused other major problems. Difficulty performing burn.
Has contributed to sensor failures, turbo failure and other issues.
Appears there are many instances of DPF's failing and causing major problems.
Will Nissan be doing what Toyota and Mazda have done and recall and or compensate.
I'm still having issues with engine light coming on and new codes being found.
More Nissan Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department