Nissan Motor Companynissan serena 2.0 - gearbox fail just after 54000 km

Dear Sir/Mdm,
On [18 May 2016], I purchased a brand new [Nissan Serena 2.0 ] from Tan Chong Motor Singapore . Having drive the car for slightly more than 3yrs with only 54, 000km mileage, the gearbox fail.
I have regularly did my servicing in Tan Chong Motor (Nissan Distributor) and for past 20 over years I have always been a careful driver with zero insurance claim and accident record.

I am very disappointed and shocked from what happened and for I can't believe a Japanese technology has such lousy reliability. Furthermore when I asked the Tan Chong Service Agent what happens he just simply says...because of bad luck..find the situation very annoying. New cars and new technology should not have such poor reliability.

While I do understand that manufacturing errors do happen, still I can't comprehend the fact that a new car gearbox fail only after having drive 54000km .

This is not the type of product I would have expected from Nissan of its reliability and reputation.

Enclosed with this is the copy of the service centre receipt. Hope you can look into it favourably.

Best Regards