Nissan Motor Company / automatic gearbox failure‏

Israel

I bought my 2011 Juke in May 2018 with only 40, 000 Km on the clock. It ran smoothly from right up to April 2019 until I came across rattling/ grinding noises from underneath the car.
I had it checked by a local Nissan garage who thought it might have been an automatic gearbox transmission issue which, they verbally stated, seems common with this model. The cost of repair according to the Nissan garage is approx $ 4, 000.
I spoken to Nissan Israel and they will offer me a goodwill compensation of less than $ 1, 000.
I did some independent research online and found that automatic transmission gearbox issues have been widely reported by Juke owners at around around 50, 000 Km (30, 000 miles). To my shock that is exactly the case with mine as I had done 50, 000 Km when I first experienced this issue. I understand that Nissan extended the warranty on some of these vehicles equipped with the CVT transmission from 5 years or 60, 000 miles to 10 years or 120, 000 miles.
I am stuck as this car is not drivable as of now and I am suffering great inconvenience. A car with only 50, 000 Km should not suffer automatic gearbox failure.
Please help me and instruct Nissan Israel to fully cover the commitment to Nissan owners all over the world.

Dor Solonicof