Nissan Motor Companydo not buy the nissan rogue

A Nov 27, 2018

DO NOT BUY THE NISSAN ROGUES. I have a 2017 NISSA ROGUE which I paid it off in the first year I bought it. This year (2018) I found that field mice were able to eat pieces of my engine hoses, then filters, then leave bite marks in the frame under the hood. When I bought this $30, 000+ vehicle/SUV no one told me how susceptible it was to small animal damage. Small rodents ATE through the frame under the hood! - it has cost me hundreds already to repair small rodent damage. Nissan Consumer Affairs has told me that 1) On 26 Nov 2018, The rodent was not a part of their vehicle sold to me so they were not responsible fore it & 2) On 27 Nov 2018, They don't test such circumstances and are not required to test for such situations. The Consumer Affairs folks feel that what they don't know about through testing they don't have to fix. I asked them to trade me my 2017 for a 2018 but they said the issue is not fixed because it has not been identified as a problem through testing (Testing NISSAN does not have to perform). DO NOT BUY THE NISSAN ROGUES. As for me I will never buy another NISSAN and I will try to buy new vehicles that can ensure their frames can't be consumed by little mice.

do not buy the nissan rogue

SandyA Nov 27, 2018

Did the mice come with the car? Did you expect Nissan to be responsible for your vermin problem?