Menu
Home Car Dealers Nissan poor quality/poor service

Nissan review: poor quality/poor service

M
Author of the complaint
12:46 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had trouble with my damn power steering, it often locks my steering wheel. When this happens i have to turn the car off and start it again, i could do this 10 to 15 times. Every time i have brought up this problem they can’t help because they can’t see a problem. I have had it with Nissan ( spinelli Nissan ) in the west island. The worst service ever, the people were rude to my wife also. Once my lease is up i will give this car back with pleasure and shop for something better. My second car is an audi so i might just look for a VW. Never buy a Nissan, if you don’t get a murano, altima or maxima they treat you like crap. Never again i will shop at a Nissan dealership.

More Nissan complaints & reviews

Nissan - problems with transfer case
Nissan - rear brake problems
Nissan - poor customer service
Nissan - rust/corrosion warranty
Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
1 comments
T
Oct 05, 2018 10:40 am EDT

I have nothing but trouble with Nissan Spinelli Pointe claire. The service and the work they do on your car is so bad its unbelievable.I had service there about five time.My blood pressure went up all the time the service was done. I had enough of them.They are so rude to customers, very poor quality work done on car, and very poor service seem like they don't care about making the customer happy when they leave.Well I changed dealer to get my car serviced and very happy that they care about their customers.Spinelli Nissan Pointe-Claire should change the way they treat their customer.I will not go there again.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

719 complaints