Nikereturn policy = inconvenient

J

I purchased some running shoes from a nike store in Seoul 2 months ago and yesterday some of the sponge inside the wall of the shoe moved and caused me to get a sore heal.

With the receipt I went to the closest store, and after being sent to another store (the store that I purchased the shoes from), the people there told me it'll take about 10days to fix.

I am very upset and stressed because this is my last two weeks in Korea and my gym membership costs over $200 per month. I am off on a trip and I have worked hard to lose weight and now I am stuck with no sneakers for 10 days!!

And I feel like the same thing might happen again with these shoes.

I just feel like this is a manufacturing fault and I am being very inconvenienced because of it.
I wanted an exchange or a refund. Or at least a pair of substitute shoes for 10 days.