New York Sports Club [NYSC]steam room and some showers in men's room

L

I am writing this complaint regarding the perpetually broken steam room at the 41/8th Avenue location here in Manhattan.

I have inquired several times, and I was told that it would be working, but nothing has occurred.

I signed on believing that this location, per its advertisement, offers both sauna and steam room, but this is not true. There is a steam room but it does not work.

Additionally, management needs to repair broken showers in men's room, and put shower gel in all showers.

One day I was taking a shower, and several men were waiting for me to finish, claiming the other showers did not work.

Can you please assist as I am not only paying membership dues, I am paying for a personal trainer?

Concerned Client