NJ Transit — weekend service in and out of penn station
How dare customers still have to pay full price EVERY WEEKEND when we sit on the tracks EVERY WEEKEND for 15 to 20 minutes. It is not right to even collect a ticket with this type of service. I understand that track work needs to be done but with this type of delay every weekend ticket price should absolutely be reduced. Having to be late every weekend for work or other places you need to be on weekend is a major inconvenience!!!
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee