NJ Transit — bus no. 400 scheduled to arrive at the camden county college at 6:46 a.m. or 6:47 a.m.
The aforementioned bus was late and as a result I was unable to make it to the express 400 bus at Church Street. She has been late before.
Second, I was getting out of the car which had just been moved to the front of the bus stop as this bus driver arrived and there was more than enough time for her to have let me on. She was speeding by instead of stopping, and so I waved her down. Technically, I should have been standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. However, I have only had this problem with one other bus driver. Nevertheless, I will be waiting at the bus stop in the future to deal with this kind of driver.
Third, this bus driver did not give me a ticket and so I could not give you her driver number or the bus number. She had long brown hair, she put the plastic glove on and off between times that she entered information into to the change machine and I have heard her referred to by another passenger as "Ms. Castro." Also, I heard one other bus rider, who was getting off on Ferry Avenue, ask her if she liked her job.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee