Netspend.comkeeps texting my cell and im angry

M

Yes I keep gettin damn text messenges sent to my phone from this company I don't even a have a credit card through. The texts needs to stop immediatley or u can start paying my monthly cell bill for receiving text I don't need and didn't sign up for. Thk u and have a nice day!

Jose Marquez Nov 24, 2008

i'm with that other guy netspend keeps texting my cell phone i dont have a texting plan its 10 cents to recieve texts on my phone and sometimes i get up to 10 from them a day! thats sick in a month i had to pay over 30 dollars worth of texts from guess who netspend you can believe that they will be getting a bill from me and if they dont pay it they will be hearing from my lawyer!

• Bi
    BigBallahMike Oct 15, 2009

Like any of the SMSMMS alert services, they only send alerts if you enable it by logging on to your account or by texting BAL to their short number (I think it's 22622). Also, they are required to stop these if you reply to the message with STOP. It worked for me, give it a try...

• Lu
    lumbadox Nov 28, 2012

I texted stop and unsubscribe and neither of this worked. I still get this stupid texts. Please make it stop...

• Lu
    lumbadox Nov 28, 2012

And I did not even enable this stuff, I got it with my new phone number...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices