Netspend Corporationnetspend prepaid card

I disputed a transaction for $359 on September 3rd 2019, but It was a miscommunication with my boyfriend and figured out what it was. I paid the payment on August 29, 2019. So I called NetSpend to let them know not to dispute it any longer because it was for my car payment and it's not paid my car will be repossessed. They gave me a claim number told me it would be 5 to 7 business days but the money was never on there. So I called them back now they are saying I can't take the dispute back because it would have been too long and I have to wait until October 1st which is well over a month. I do not understand! This is my money! If my car gets repossessed I'm going to freak. I'm calling in the morning to speak to some supervisors again. But if this is not resolved I will let everyone and their mother know NetSpend is nothing but a scam! They are claiming I couldn't resolve the dispute because it had been longer than 10 days but that's not longer than 10 days. They're really not giving me a real reason as to why I have to wait. Capital One said they never got the payment in the first place. So I'm very upset! Needless to say I will never do business with NetSpend again! Beware!

• Updated by Boycott Netspend, Sep 28, 2019

Still waiting!!!

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Netspend services. We are happy to take a look at your account and provide information about the dispute process.

We do not recommend posting account information on a public website. Please email us at [protected]@netspend.com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

Netspend