Netspend Corporationnetspend allaccess

I have had my account with Netspend for about 5 years. My account has been compromised, each time I file a dispute they cancel my card. I can't access my account for about 10 days and this last time they denied it. I lost $125 dollars. The customer service is [censored] and they don't even speak English. I am so livid right now. They don't even give you the option to use the card or to put a hold on it.

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy. When a cardholder informs us that there has been unauthorized activity, we will close the card to protect the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We are happy to go over your dispute with you. Please email [protected]@netspend.com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly.

Netspend

• Updated by Angrygal823, Oct 07, 2019

The thing is, I didn’t call and inform you of the unauthorized activity. I was at the gas station on my way to work and my transaction was denied. So to top it off, I almost ran out of gas and had to call into work because I couldn’t get there.

I also had a dispute from August that was to be answered (for the 2nd time) by the 4th, and found out it was denied. The agent stated your investigation had supporting documents showing the dispute wasn’t valid. I’m supposed to get copies in 7-10 days.

It is mind blowing that I have never been to a place, I’m dealing with all this identity theft and now I’m being told you have proof that someone else can basically use my account.

An