NetFloristHalf dead flowers and tears

L Nov 02, 2020 Review updated:

I am appalled with netFlorists sub-par flowers!!! I have recently moved to another country and could only remember NetFlorist, as a good service provider.
I trusted in the name and reputation and hoped "said reputation" would make the first year away from my mother in 32 years tolerable; they did not deliver!

My mother is an avid flower enthusiast, when she received her flowers in a hat, the stems were kinked and blooms were old, and subsequently died 2 days after delivery. Did I mention it was her 60th; ageing slowly and with grace was my metaphor for her; just like she used to care so well for her flowers that they seemed to live forever in the vases in our home!! what a failed metaphor!

She was in tears because she couldn't believe such an "establishment" as netFlorist could deliver old flowers and charge what they do!

I will NEVER use this shoddy business again and I hope NetFlorist can use the above words to attempt not to disappoint another customer whose intent is bringing smiles, yet receives tears!

This year has been exceptionally difficult for everyone, and, when it is your business to deliver love, comfort, smiles and celebration using hardworking peoples money and FAIL because the flowers aren't even fresh; you are not florists at all! You are another prime example of mass production with capital intention. Words so boldly stated on social media; South Africa's biggest online flower and gift retailer.

Gone are the days where you were known as THE florist delivery company.
Shame on you!

• So
    Sonet Stemmet Nov 28, 2020

ps - did they ever address your complaint? After my experience (two orders that were completely inadequate) and having to chase them up several times and having to relay the experiences over and over again - including providing photographic evidence - They have further insulted me by offering a R150 credit on my netflorist account which I can apply to a future order/purchase! This after orders to the value of almost R2000 were completely inadequate and below standard and such a disappointment. They are honestly and truly expecting that I must use them again and that I must be satisfied with a R150 credit for inferior product which nowhere resembled the actual product I had paid for or ordered. What a disappointment.

• So
    Sonet Stemmet Nov 28, 2020

Exact same experience and an extremely hard time to approach Netflorist or get any type of decent response from them. Clearly they do not value their customers, but are happy to take money for items they advertise but cannot delivery. Also no responsibility for the end-result/delivery/product. Absolutely & utterly disgusted. Will never use them & will definitely advise anyone against using them ever.