Netflix — 13 reasons why second season.
I have been watching the second season of thirteen reasons why. Today I have reached the episode where a teenaged boy was raped with a broomstick by some other boys. I have to say it has left me quite traumatised. It made me want to switch off immediately. It was absolutely not necessary and completely appalling.
Is this something that teenagers should be watching? What lessons is this series teaching them? This is the worst kind of gratuitous violence I have witnessed and really did not expect it from a Netflix series. Disappointed.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided