Netflixtv shows

H Jul 11, 2019

I am extremely upset, as is my family, of the cancellation of Santa clarita diet. And every one I've talked to is also crushed, you left us with questions. Why are you always cancelling shows that are actually amazing! Along with the price increases, I'm thinking whether I'd care to even continue on with Netflix. I realize that my family is only 4 people, but we really enjoyed it, it was hilarious and obviously fictional but not scary, so my kids could watch it with us. Color me disappointed...