Netflixswitching back to mobile inr 250 plan

R Jun 18, 2019

Dear all,

I want to switch back inr 250 plan from inr 500 plan... Last time when I upgraded my plan it was written on page upgrade or downgrade at any time... Hence I switched to inr 500 monthly plan.

Now I want to downgrade but same option not available this is not right thing done with me I was supposed to be inform in any manne while opting inr 500 plan that you can not downgrade in future...

I want to have back my inr 250 monthly plan.

switching back to mobile inr 250 plan