Netflixmy little pony

B Jun 12, 2019

I stopped watching once upon a Time due to integration of homosexuality... Now it seems to be populating everywhere on Netflix... My little pony integrating homosexuality into the shows... Fuller house... Anne with an E... NETFLIX I see who you support but I cannot let my kids or family be subjected to this anymore... I cannot tell anyone what to believe in or how to live but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord and will have to say bye Netflix after having your services for over 5 years.