Netflixmy bank account has been debited without information

P May 31, 2019

This is to inform I took a free subscription from Netflix and after that I cancelled that. I have the confirmation mail about the same. Now to my utter surprise and cyber crime ruled my account has been debited without my concent.
Kindly reverse the money into my bank accountGauta on 24 April and 31 may respectively. Do the same asap else will move to file an FIR against Netflix and cybercrime rules.

As I do not hold any subscription
Pranav Gautam