Netflixaudience abuse

D Aug 13, 2018

To Moira Walley-Beckett and Netflix,
To think I watched the first season of (ANNE WITH AN E) with my mother before she past away and we had said a loud, "Isn't it wonderful to find such a wholesome precious program to watch! I can't wait for the next season!"
Well, I started the season 2 and all was going well till a few episodes in. I am so mad the writer took the liberty to alter the context of the classic characters in hopes to make everyone's view of homosexuality to be acceptable to it. She uses Anne to influence the young audiences that homosexual life style is acceptable and a thing of such loveliness if ever they might be questioning themselves. What great disappointment and sorrow I feel for them trying so hard to lead little ones astray! They have abused their audiences! The irony of them pressing the importance of well written books and Anne's love and appreciation for them but to ignore the words of the greatest book of all The Bible. What did God our Creator make clear about the act of homosexuality? The Bible also gives a very warning to those that would lead young ones astray.
Matthew 18:6
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.