Neopostneopost mailing machine.

Just to start before I tell you what happened. Now, they claim the account is closed and is with collections. They can of course write the collections agency but they won't. Red Flag again. You will understand this after my report.

I returned the machine under the agreement made with a representative. They have a signed invoice but not a signed agreement pertaining to anything. They refer to something on the web that I did not sign.

The lesson here about NeoPost is don’t trust them. I should not have to fight this hard over their mistake. NeoPost should be apologizing but they are not. The company should be saying I am sorry you have been treated this way. A company that blames their customers for their mistakes says much about the business. When you buy a product in a store you can always return it, unless there is a sign “Final sales are non-returnable”.
NeoPost representative promised I could return the machine. Now, they say “No”. I don’t owe them anything. They are not living up to their word.
For example, you are buying a car. The representative said “trust us, the warranty is online”. How long would it be before the warranty is printed out and signed by the customer? This would be normal business practice. Would you trust a company that had their warranty online and you do not sign? I hope not. NeoPost proves why don’t trust a company that does this. They changed what they promised. That was my mistake.
Lessons learned:
When you buy a product, do you get the warranty info there? Yes.
If the warranty is online then why can’t they print it out and let you sign it?
Would you trust a company that holds a document that you don't even sign? No. RED FLAG #1 and their bad business practice.
Would you trust a company that says trust us we won't change the document? NO. RED FLAG #2. This is what scammers say. Bait and switch.
Why does management think it is ok for this agreement not to be signed by the customer? Makes you wonder. RED FLAG #3
Would you trust a company that is unwilling to fix their problems and processes but instead blames the customers? NO. RED FLAG #4.
They won't address a bad business practice with a simple fix. That would concern me if I was a new customer. The perception to me would be what else won't they fix? What other excuses will they make instead of blaming themselves or management? Will they blame me for their mistakes? Can I trust what their representatives say? Will the company blame me for their problems or errors ?
These are all real concerns I would have.
What amazes me most is NeoPost is ok with this business practice. That should concern people. Instead of saying I am sorry to the customers, we made a mistake.
They blame me. They will blame you then.
It makes me curious why they will not do this and continue to fight over their mistake.
My mistake trusting the company would do what they said.
In my opinion, I owe them nothing and I want them to accept responsibility for managements mistake/ representative mistake .