Neibauerunprofessional and liers

People do not go to the Neibauer in Gainesville, they are unprofessional, and liers. I should have walked out when I first step a foot in the office. My entire visit went wrong, from the moment I walked in, I saw this girl who was actually the one who cleaned my teeth, bickering with one of the receptionist. Then while getting my cleaning, I heard the doctor talking to her assistant on how they should not tell the other costumer of a lot of work, because the costumer did not have money. But wait, it does not end there, when the doctor came to see me, and after looking at some pictures for a few seconds, I was told I needed $15, 000 of dental work. I mean how did she find out that I needed, or wanted, that amount of work, when she did not even asked my name. That office seemed like a warehouse, I do understand that Friday's are popular, but the employees were so desperate on seeing so many patient's at once. They all have a sticker on their foreheads that read MONEY, MONEY and more MONEY.

Do not go to Neibauer, specially the office in Gainesville!!

• Ne
    Neibauer Dental Care Dec 01, 2010

Thank you for the feedback about your dental experience in our Gainesville office. We are truly sorry that we did not satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to provide EVERY patient the same high quality care and understanding that has become synonymous with the Neibauer Dental name. Please contact me directly at [email protected] and let me know the details of your visit with us. It is our mission to provide the best service and dental care to our patients...ALWAYS. I look forward to hearing from you and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future.