Neibauer Dentalpoor quality dentures

After 8 visits the dentures do not fit. I have extreme pain. This place took at least 7 impressions and finally told me that dentures are extremely hard to make. I know several people that have gone elsewhere and had no problem. So, after paying $2000 for one plate I will have to go elsewhere and have others made. I do not have the money for this and am extremely angry. As a professional, I can not even be seen like this. I have lost 3 weeks from work so far. These dentists do not know what they are doing. Please stay away from them!

noname10 Jan 26, 2010

I went through the same thing! Made numerous trips back and forth to get my partial to fit, and it never did. Spent the entire summer in pain and spending a LOT of money. That $2, 400 partial sits in the box in my medicine cabinet...