Nedbank — credit card budget facility
On 17 September 2019 I made 2 payments with my credit card and asked that this should be put onto budget.
Prior to this, I had an available balance of approx R2500 (left over from my card's limit)
After numerous debits and credits from Nedbank regarding these 2 amounts, the available balance has dissapeared. Which tells me that it has gone off my straight as well as been put onto budget.
I've made numerous calls to the card department, speaking to different people on every occasion. Even logged a complaint in the hope that someone with the appropriate knowledge will take this matter further and sort it out. It's been almost a month now and no luck as yet.
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - blacklisting
- Nedbank - bad customer service