The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning — contractor fail to appear in a timely manner and claim to have work which they have not done.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Enclosed is an excerpt of a recent letter to Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning:
I made an appointment wit NS to come to my house and clean the gutters by Mid-December ´08, so that the gutters would be clean before the first snowfall on December 19. However, NS did not arrive prior to the first snow, nor did they telephone me to notify me that they would not come. As a result, with ample snow and ice threatening to destroy my gutters, I contacted a local handyman during a thaw in February. He did an excellent job, fixed the gutters, and cleaned them thoroughly. The very next day, on 18 February, while no one was home, a NS crew must have come along, because there was an invoice left on my steps. In it, NS claimed that they had cleaned my gutters, when, in fact, they had not (since they had been cleaned the previous day). So, not only had they failed to appear in the agreed period, but they also claimed to have done a job when they had not.
Like most homeowners, I am tired of contractors fail to either show up at the appointed time, or call to notify us about delays or failure to appear as agreed -- and then have the temerity to browbeat their clients.
In your latest invoice, I note that you threaten to release “personal information” to a collection agency, and to refer the case to your “legal department”. Fine, but if you take this route be prepared -- as I warned your customer representative when I spoke to him -- for a long, drawn out process.
More Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning Complaints & Reviews
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Did work without my permission and ruined gutter guards
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Service
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - non performance of work
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Telemarketing
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Not a company to be trusted
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & General Contracting - employee health and safety
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Incomplete gutter cleaning
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & General Contracting - gutter repair
- Ned Stevens - Wrong Size Gutter Installed
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Performed work without permission