Nationwide Mutual Insurance Companyauto insurance

C

A policy was written for myself and my daughter two years ago while she was under age. She aged out and got her own policy. She then lost her job and wanted me to help her with the car insurance and she contacted the Nationwide Agent and added my vehicle to the policy instead; while I still maintained the origininal policy. I suffered a loss on 6/10/2017 and filed personal injury claim. To date i made several complaints to Nationwide concerning excessive underwriting and billing misnomers and errors affecting my coverage. Mistakes originally made by the agent and they were all corrected. However, today Nationwide cancelled my policy because of a phone I placed to them concerning duplicate insurance liability coverage on my vehicle. Since my daughter was unable to keep up with her payments and Nationwide her policy was cancelled on 9/22/2017. It seems that the agent handling the insurance failed to advise and or cancel the original policy once they added my vehicle to her policy. Now they penalized me after they collected duplicate premiums. I feel that all the attempts that Nationwide is making against me that lead to the cancellation of the policy were retaliatory due to my claim for personal injury. The total loss was mitigated by subrogation and have been paid By the other insured’a carrier. Nationwide has consistently and deliberately made it very difficult for me to recover and make payments after I have suffered a loss; they are not making me whole they are making me poor while they are unjustly enriched.