Nationstar Mortgage — mismanagement by natiionstar mortgage
According to my bank, BB&T, they sent the money of my mortgage payment on time, which was rejected by Nationstar.on 6/8 and 6/12/2012, respectively. Today, 6/13/2012, I received not a pleasant call from a certain Patrick who questioned my attempt to pay my monthly mortgage payment. He asked me to call him back at [protected], extension 2112.
I found a note from BB&T, my bank, stating that they sent the payment to Nationstar and was returned since they could not identify the payment and payee... So, BB&T credited the amount of the payment back.
Now, I tried to reach Patrick, to no avail, since they are totally automated. Instead I was finally answered by another individual who asked me for my name and social security number. After giving this information to him, he said Patrick was not responding from his extension and I am being charged a late fee, injustly. So, I am writing a letter to the CEO of Nationstar for the poor service in processing my payment and the nastiness of their employees at customer service. Thanks. Domingo Jesus Roges.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal
- Nationstar - predatory practices