Nationstar Mortgagemismanagement by natiionstar mortgage

D

According to my bank, BB&T, they sent the money of my mortgage payment on time, which was rejected by Nationstar.on 6/8 and 6/12/2012, respectively. Today, 6/13/2012, I received not a pleasant call from a certain Patrick who questioned my attempt to pay my monthly mortgage payment. He asked me to call him back at [protected], extension 2112.
I found a note from BB&T, my bank, stating that they sent the payment to Nationstar and was returned since they could not identify the payment and payee... So, BB&T credited the amount of the payment back.
Now, I tried to reach Patrick, to no avail, since they are totally automated. Instead I was finally answered by another individual who asked me for my name and social security number. After giving this information to him, he said Patrick was not responding from his extension and I am being charged a late fee, injustly. So, I am writing a letter to the CEO of Nationstar for the poor service in processing my payment and the nastiness of their employees at customer service. Thanks. Domingo Jesus Roges.

• Th
    TheySuckToo Mar 04, 2014

They suck, suck. Bank of American sold my mortgage to them and it's been on going issues ever since. They make up reasons to add fee to your mortgage, At one time they had 3 mortgage payments floating in their cyberspace and couldn't locate the money even though my financial institution verified they accepted the transaction and of course I was charged late fees. Now they are telling me I do not have home owners insurance even though my newest premium statement and renewal notice from the insurance carrier raised my premium $1000.00 in one year. To many tornadoes in Oklahoma last year.
    Thanks BOA for selling me to the sharks. You suck too.