National Tire and Battery - NTB.com — high shop fee
On saturday, may 19.2007, I took my 2000 eldorado cadillac to ntb (National tire and battery) on highway 138 in union city, ga. I needed a rear brake job. The sales consultant, after the technician evaluated my car, told me it would be $169 for the rear brake job (Resurface rotors and replace pads) and told me I could get a brake system flush for an additional $60. When the work was complete, and it was time to pay, the clerk added $25.00 for shop fees. The argument was that the charge covers waste disposal. The problem is that I specifically asked for the brake parts, which they conveniently threw in the trash. There may be a quart or two of brake fluid from the flush.
I saw nowhere in the shop open and notorious disclosure of such a high shop fee. I am aware of fees at other shops on the order of 1.5 percent of the job cost.
Michael g. Martin
More National Tire and Battery - NTB.com Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs