The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved National Association of Independent Landlords — Terrible customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I agree with the other complaints about this company. I've used them for the past 5 years for credit report and screening for my one rental property. The last time I rented to a new tenant, they were supposed to call the prior landlord for a reference and never did. I called and they said it would be "a few more days." Huh? To make one phone call? That they're charging me for? I could meanwhile lose a good tenant. Cancelled that service and made the call myself.
My next bad experience was when the credit reporting agencies tightened the requirements for who could receive a credit report (which I understand). I called to schedule the required on-site inspection. They wouldn't do it over the phone but directed me to an e-mail address that was never answered. Several weeks later, I called and was directed to a DIFFERENT e-mail addres. That was not answered, either. I give up and have no intention of renewing my "dues." As far as I can tell, this is a scam operation.
Does anyone know of similar (but more professional) firms?
More National Association of Independent Landlords Complaints & Reviews
- National Association of Independent Landlords - Identity
- National Association of Independent Landlords - Charged for wrong product
- National Association of Independent Landlords - Numerous failures to conduct the requested background checks
- National Association of Independent Landlords - Stay away from these garbage people
- National Association of Independent Landlords - credit check