Napa Auto PartsStay away

N Review updated:

I've bought a glue from napa auto parts( located at 17650 Monterey Rd, Morgan Hill ) which is one of the staffs who work there recommand to buy to have my problem fixed. It turned out not only did it not work, but also it made my car got scratches. I've talked to the manager, and he 's not going to be responsible for that( I was totally surprised when he said that, what a irresponsible man and store). Please give me a proper response.

• D
      Jul 07, 2011

My wife has a 2000 Jeep Grand Chorake with 100K miles on it. At that point it needed a new water pump. My mechanic asked me if i had a problem with a foreign made (China) NAPA water pump|. We opted for the "lifetime warranty" water pump!. We are now a 120K miles and my "lifetime waterpump" is leaking/. It cost me close to $200 in labor, hoses, t-stat and coolant.. Oh yes, I got a new FREE water pump!. I guess lifetime in China means less than in other countries!.

It's the same with brake parts, it appears that all NAPA brake parts come from China, .

Pissed in Tampa !