NamshiMy order was cancelled and they offered me a store credit!

H

I can't recommend Namshi, their service is beyond terrible. I made my order and later got contacted by someone from Namshi who said that my order was cancelled because they were not able to process it. I asked what was the matter but they couldn't explain anything.
Anyway, I expected to get a refund and was shocked when they offered me a store credit! I demanded my money back but they simply said that if I don't agree with their decision that was not problem.
I never received my order, so can't tell anything about their products, but I sure have a lot to say about their service! I'm disgusted with Namshi!

RESOLVED

• Namshi General Trading's response · May 11, 2017

Hello, we are really sorry for any inconvenience we caused you, can you please provide us with your contact number and details so that we can call you and solve the above issue once for all.