Namshi General Trading Logo

Namshi General Trading

Having problems with Namshi General Trading?

Namshi General Trading reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 22, 2016. The latest review Order is cancelled after 3 days by taking my money was posted on May 11, 2021. The latest complaint namshi - promotions which are never fulfilled and cancelled was resolved on Nov 13, 2018. Namshi General Trading has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 7 reviews. Namshi General Trading has resolved 6 complaints.

Namshi General Trading Customer Service Contacts

+971 800 626 744 (Customer Service)
Unit 3219-2-3, Emaar Gold & Diamond Park, P.O Box 118529
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Namshi General Trading Customer Service. Initial Namshi General Trading complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Namshi General Trading above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Namshi General Trading. Discuss the issues you have had with Namshi General Trading and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Namshi General Trading Complaints & Reviews

Namshi General TradingOrder is cancelled after 3 days by taking my money

I have ordered a shoes which is showing 2 available stocck and it was an offer . After i order they deducted my money and 3 days later they canelled my order and they said item is out of stock, but the same time same item is showing with higher price.
With 2 availble stock. I have uploaded pic of the latest available stock which showing their namshi app.Not only me many people are suffering these kind of experience.i was about to go for vaccation since i was waiting for my shoes.

Kindly take an action against this company

Order is cancelled after 3 days by taking my money

Respond

Namshi General Tradingnamshi - promotions which are never fulfilled and cancelled

The other day NAMSHI gave a online promotion offer to buy one and get one free. I purchased two items from them and was given the promotion. Later, after 48hrs of struggling my shipment got shipped only to see one of the item was cancelled.

I contacted them regarding this and they said it was cancelled with no reason. My card was charged fully and they are saying its partially charged.

I am not concerned about money but this website lure people with fake promotions and never fulfil it. It should be punished for its non-complacency. I consider other websites rather than Namshi for every people for online shopping.

ORDER # SA6B1805208

namshi - promotions which are never fulfilled and cancelled

RESOLVED

• Namshi General Trading's response · Dec 04, 2018

Apologies for the unpleasant experience Haroon, one of our support team team will be reaching out to you soon.

Respond

Namshi — My order was cancelled and they offered me a store credit!

I can't recommend Namshi, their service is beyond terrible. I made my order and later got contacted by...

Namshi General Trading — Fake products/ namshi.com

Hi all, Avoid purchasing from these people.. Before making my purchase i did go through the complaints but my...

Namshi General Trading — Shoes

Hi all, I ordered shoes from namshi and with great expectation, I wore it and soon my feet git struck with...

NamshiWrong sizes!

I have ordered from Namshi website a few times and both times received nothing but headache. I received my items and was very disappointed because sizes were absolutely incorrect. Size chart on their website is incorrect! I immediately contacted Namshi customer service and spoke to a very rude rep. The person was very angry and claimed that there was nothing wrong and sizes were correct! They refused to refund me and even refused to exchange for a bigger size, so I was basically stuck with things I could not even wear!

RESOLVED

• Namshi General Trading's response · May 24, 2016

Hello, we are really sorry for any inconvenience we caused you, can you please provide us with your contact number and details so that we can call you and solve the above issue once and for all

Thanks,
          Namshi Team

Namshi — Fake products!

I have ordered several items from www.namshi.com and they claimed they sell original brand clothing. When I...