NamshiFake products!

B

I have ordered several items from www.namshi.com and they claimed they sell original brand clothing. When I received my stuff everything was totally fake and looked nothing like pictures on their website, quality was way off! I paid big money thinking that clothing I purchased was authentic! I also tried contacting the customer service and asked for a refund, and every time they promised to contact me back later. They never did! Scammers!

RESOLVED

• Namshi General Trading's response · May 11, 2017

Hello, we are really sorry for any inconvenience we caused you, can you please provide us with your contact number and details so that we can call you and solve the above issue once for all.