Nabisco — ritz crackers
Purchased on December 6, 2019 at Kroger in Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 on Carrondale Drive. Open them on December 20th at a family Christmas party. The crackers literally crumbled in the wax paper sleeve. Could not even put a cheese or meat slice on one without the cracker falling apart. Impossible a use to dip. Resolution: Make the Ritz Crackers like they used to be made. Will no longer be purchasing them in their present condition. Thank you.
Updated by lousycracker · Dec 21, 2019
Needed to throw the whole box of crackers away before Christmas. Not worth putting on the table.
More Nabisco Complaints & Reviews
- Nabisco Premier Saltine Crackers - toxic contamination 
- Nabisco - premium saltine crackers 
- Nabisco - ginger snaps 
- Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers - foul odor 
- Oreo Cookies - no filling n tasted bad 
- Mondelez Global - nabisco premier saltine crackers 
- Nabisco - honey wheat ritz crackers
- oreo - missing oreos
- Nabisco - premium saltine crackers
- Nabisco Crackers - not good