N1Wireless — customer service
I feel like I was scammed - customer service non-existent
I ordered an lg v20 from n1wireless on aug 12.
On aug 13 I got an email from n1 that stated the phone was on back order.
On aug 13 I emailed sales and support to cancel my order.
On aug 21 I got an email that stated my phone was being shipped.
Aug 21 I again emailed sales and support to inform them I cancelled my order on the 13th.
On the 23rd the phone arrived.
I have called their phone number [protected] more than a dozen times and the system always rings out and hangs up.
No one picks up the phone.
Their office is at 1425 - 37 street in brooklyn.
I happen to live in brooklyn and will try to stop in and find out what is going on.
I do not recommend this company.
They make me feel like I was scammed.
More N1Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- N1 Wireless - Awful experience 
- N1Wireless.com - Don't Buy From N1 Wireless. Scam operation. 
- N1 Wireless - Bad service 
- N1Wireless.com - Sold a non-authorized phone 
- N1 Wireless - They are practicing false advertisement and they are scammers
- N1Wireless.com - Scam
- N1 Wireless - iphone
- N1 Wireless - iphone 7
- N1 Wireless - Worst company I have ever dealt with
- N1 Wireless - Scam and cheating