MyHWH.comwas told I would win the lottery big

J Mar 09, 2020 Review updated:

I have no idea how she received my email address but I received an email. And it said,
"Julie, when it's all said and done, you're going to be calling February 23rd your "Miracle Day"! She said I had to order
The "money catcher pendant" and "7 Blessings", which I did. This is a farce and fraud. She plays on our emotions saying things she know will get out attention.

RESOLVED

• Dear Julie,

We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent orders. We thank you for providing your email address it was helpful in taking care of this matter for you. We have refunded the charges for the Money Catcher and the 7 Blessings today. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refunds to appear back to your card. If you have any further questions or concerns you are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Customer Care

• We are sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your order. We would be happy to assist you in resolving this matter if you would please provide your email address. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

• Le
    Leihuanani Luhiau Jan 15, 2021

Dear bethea, I returned the hope miracules pendant for a refund...it will arrive on tuesday...how long after u receive the pendant will I get my refund?

Bethea Jenner Jan 16, 2021

@Leihuanani Luhiau Dear Leihuanani,

I received your email, and I am so sorry you were not happy with your recent purchase of the Hope Pendant. Of course, in keeping with my “satisfaction guaranteed” policy, I have issued two refunds of $24.95 each for you today. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to appear back to your card.

If you have any further questions or concerns you are welcome to contact Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm ET.

I hope this has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Bethea Jenner Jan 18, 2021

@Leihuanani Luhiau Dear Leihuanani,

• Pi
    Piggybah Oct 05, 2020

Same thing happened to me she told me I was gonna come into a lot of money to where I wouldnt have to worry about my finance anymore and told me the date september 10 witch happened to be the day I jad court for my unemployment appeal but I needed to order that pendent and stuff so I did and turnes out I lost my case so I appealed it again and just got told they denied it again so now its going in front of a judge ... Nothing has happened that she clamied that would and she constantly says that the reason why it hasn't happened is cause there is somebody else blocking it... come on now you tell this to everybody I want my money back a d to cancel my account so dont with drawl anything out of my account

Bethea Jenner Jan 16, 2021

@Piggybah Dear Piggybah,

We are sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your order. We would be happy to assist you in resolving this matter if you would please provide your email address. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

Sincerely,