MyHeritage — advanced customisation on charts and books
On your advanced customisation options on Ancestors, Charts and Books, the Facts for individuals section has a few buttons that don't work. When you select a common fact and try to add it to the rest, the buttons 'add', 'remove', 'move up' and 'move down' don't work. Can you please advise me on how to get these functions operating.
Many thanks for your help on this.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - dna testing. 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person