MyGiftCardSiteI have been robbed!!! Shoddy bookkeeping!

I

I received a MasterCard for $500 as a retirement gift in 2013 from mygiftcard. Because of ill health, I have not been able to take care of my personal things.
Recently, I logged on in the website and I have only $161.55 left.
There is no record of transactions!!!. Amazon has a record of purchases
since the year you join them. I was told they keep only a record for the current year.
The only transaction I have used it for was in 2016 for $130.99.
Where is the $369.01????
Even if you deducted the measly $2.00 for non use every month,
which is a stupid and unfair policy, that doesn't amount to $369.00.
I need an explanation.