Menu

My Holidays  -  Refund of air tickets

S
Author of the complaint
11:51 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since March. 2020 until now there is no feedback on my refund ticket. My Flight was cancelled and I ask to refund my money and they are just promise to do their best but till now there is no answer.
At the same time they are just wasting my time in email exchange that we are working and reply after 6 days without any solution. This is a clear cheating. The senior person Mr. Singh / Mr. Kunal should solve the customer issue who had trusted and paid to your company. The reliable source had informed that Airline had refunded the money but My Holiday is not refunding and they want to play with the customer's money by forcing them to pay more for new bookings as they know that customer is stuck. Online fares are lesser and they are offering with high margin. Is this a transparent business ?
God is looking everything my holiday team and trust me this way the business will not make you money, it is called a fraud.
My booking id are: OTAA0971412 and OTAA0971423
They just wasting the time to force me to surrender, whereas they already got the money.
Airline also not talking directly as it is book through myholiday.

Is there on earth who can help me to get refund from them please. It is not a small amount.
Is the director of my holidays believe in this kind of business model ? Will it help you to gain trust of the people ?

Hope you will listen and refund and resolve my issue which is now crossed 213 emails exchanges since March. 2020

0 comments