MWEB.co.zaemail address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails

I cancelled my email address which polka gave me - when I purchased a computer through them - On 14th of May 2013 I emailed [protected]@mweb.co.za to cancel [protected]@polka.co.za - I thought the email was cancelled. Again an email was send on 26th of Feb 2014 where I specifically ask Mweb to cancel all other products which they are deducting through my account but leave my one primary email address. When Mweb did not take notice - I cancelled my debit order. I made a complaint on Hello Peter - one agent tried to assist me and then he also disappear - I emailed all my emails to Mweb Accounts for their notification - I thought everything is resolved...all of a sudden I get a sms I am being put on Credit Bureau for non payment...Mweb call center was phoned ...the lady told me I did not send any emails as proof - but my hole box is full of proof of send emails...She does not even want to listen to me and told me rudely to pay my mweb account - even a double amount? No Mweb your customer services are bad - they don't read. It is very disappointing - account 9676395/7125763. I get no satisfactory service from them. Regards Rene Fourie [protected]