Muslima.comI am complaining about my membership

S

I hate Muslim.com website;because I paid full membership and they got money, later on they said me this message . I am sharing this e-mail to everyone. My master card account showed that my money has gone to Muslima web site. They asked me my id with government proffe, do not you think that this Muslima has gone to frud????? Help me someone
Please note that your transaction was cancelled by our fraud department as we did
not receive any reply regarding our emails sent to you.

In order to prevent fraudulent payments on our websites, our billing department
reviews certain transactions. Unfortunately, for some transactions we require
additional verification to prove that the person making the transaction is authorized
to do so.

• Updated by Sara Sultana Khan · Feb 25, 2017

I am sooooooooooooo angry with Muslim.com. This web site is totally fake and frud. I paid with my master card and money has gone to Muslima web site, later on I got e-mail that they got money. The next day I try to log in but I cant log in then I got e-mail that, some one frud about my money and Muslima did not received money. How Muslima web site people are liars. I am super angry, it has been 5 days not able to log in. I am sharing their e mail
    Dear Member,
    Invoice For Your Payment.
    Thank You for using Muslima.com

GST Tax invoice: Payment received by Cupid Media ABN [protected]
    Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card
    Receipt Number: 9, 782, 463
    Membership Fee: $ 79.98 CAD

The charge appearing on your billing statement will appear as "Muslima.com London GB"

Your 3 Months Platinum Membership will be automatically renewed at $ 79.98 CAD when it is due to expire, unless cancelled by you. This will ensure continuous access to all the benefits of a premium membership so you can enjoy uninterrupted communications with all your potential matches.

You can easily cancel future subscription periods at any time by logging on to the site and selecting 'Billing' from the Settings menu to change your billing preferences. Alternatively you can contact customer support by email at [email protected] or phone +61 7 [protected].

All transactions are settled in Canada Dollars (CAD). If you are ordering from a country that does not use Canada Dollars (CAD), you will be charged in Canada Dollars (CAD) and this amount converted to an equivalent amount in your local currency by your bank or card issuer.

• Cu
    CupidMedia Team Apr 23, 2017

Hi Sara, please contact [email protected] and provide your registered email address or member ID along with a copy of your statement showing the charges so we can investigate your profile and assist you further.