MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — price lock
I am on a PriceLock contract for R899.00pm. Nothing more! It's a breach of contract if DStv charges me more. But they have. Twice.
My September 2019 debit order was for R1236.78. R337.68 overcharged. No explanation. After 3 weeks of correspondence on Facebook Messenger, DStv refunded me R 299.13. Hence DStv still owed me R38.65.
My October 2019 debit order was for R1014.35. R115.35 overcharged. No explanation.
DStv now owes me a refund of R38.65+R115.35=R154.00.
It seems that DStv is plummetting into self-destruction. They can't get simple debit orders right. They take 3 weeks to refund. The service centre is the worst ever.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv