MultiChoice Africa / DSTVdstv price lock subscription

On the 28th of September 2019 DSTV deducted R2070.00 instead of R768.00. I immediately contacted them because that extra deduction had me left with no money. I was apologized to and told that it was an error and my money would be refunded within 5 to 7 working days. I told them I could not wait that long. On the 30th of September I contacted their call centre because I wanted to escalate the matter, as soon as I asked for the ombudsman procedure or contact details, the call centre agent dropped the call in my ear. Fast forward to today 7 days later, I at least expected my refund to be in and still nothing. So I proceeded to call their call centre only for the robot thing to tell me that I need to pay R1482.93 today, I waited for it to put me through to the agent but the number kept dropping. I decided to chat to them on their Facebook messenger page explaining what happened, I get a response that I was told that the refund takes 7 - 14 working days. I responded to them that they are lying and I have proof from our previous messages that I was told of 5 to 7 working days not 14. The agent then just replies with an apology stating that it was an error and that it takes 7 to 14 working days.

Ch