MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — Appalling Service From DSTV since 19 Aug 2019 to Date
I have been experiencing issues with DSTV since the 19th Aug 2019. First i had an outstanding amount of money due to Multichoice, i was advised to pay R700 for my service to be connected again which i did and still it wasn't. I then called in and was advised to pay R100 for my service to be reconnected which i did and then nothing was done until i called in again. I was then advised to make the following payments as per below which i did (see attached image)
After making all these payments i was still experiencing and E102-29 error that not a single person could assist with as they advised that i need to pay R128 because the previous agent i spoke to didn't activate my PVR Service (which was utter rubbish because i was using my PVR Functionality). Today i spoke to Thobisile Nyawo at 13:13pm until 14:08pm and after she "cleared" the E102-29 error i got an E48-32 error.
I am so tired of having to call DSTV every other day with errors I'm experiencing, having my issues escalated and absolutely NOTHING is being done about this no matter how many times I escalate an issue. When you ask to speak to a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager they are always in meeting and one cant be assisted.
I am honestly thinking very strongly of cancelling the poor service as this is totally unacceptable and unprofessional.
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv