MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — overcharging
I received a call on the 19th of June to inform me that my service has been suspended for two days which i was unaware of reason for me not being in town. Cant say who phoned because i was driving, he asked me if he should reconnect my line then i van pay the following day, told him to go ahead and i immediately asked my wife to make a eft . When i got home the following day my dstv was up and running for two days and then i got a sms to say they have suspended it i should pay a R496.12 to reconnect i paid in the difference 26th of July and it was connected again. Saturday morning the 27th i got a sms again R536.12 to reconnect and my line have been suspended again.
I did this and nothing from their side was honored.
Infact now I'm trying to get penalty fees reversed due to service suspensions and i was advised that I NEED TO CALL IN EVERY TIME TO CHECK ON THE PROGRESS AND IF MY SERVICE IS SUSPENDED THAT I NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON THAT.
IF this continues into the month of August, you can be sure I will cancel my subscription and will tell everyone about my experience, as well as lodge an official complaint with ICSA
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging 
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv