MTN — retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
I need help with getting a letter from mtn with a letter head stating my early termination fees. They sent me a letter with all the amounts I need to pay but it has no letter head. The reason why I require the letter head is because i'm moving to cell c and they require it in order to buy out my contract from mtn. Mtn is doing everything in their power to delay this process in order to keep me in their network. I've been sending emails everyday as this is the only way to get hold of their cancellations/retention's department. The last reply I got from them was last week thursday stating that the matter has been escalated and their manager is currently busy but will get back to me. I emailed again on friday and today for a reply from their manager but seems this person is still busy. I've also been complaining to mtn customer care and all they tell me is that they will escalate the matter. I need help with getting this matter resolved.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - nsfwmob 
- MTN - insurance query