MTNbilling

E

I have 8 lines on the same account with mtn. I did an upgrade on one of the lines, [protected], and the contracted amount was r249 per month with top up option when the limit was reached. Mtn system failed to activate the limit on the line and the shop where I did the upgrade acknowledge this. I continued paying the contracted amount around r2.8k while they were investigating the issue. I have been to the shop in fourways and 14th street without too much joy.

They passed on part of the credit after couple of trips to 14th street and now claim I owe them r8k because the shop now claims I refused to bring the affected sim card to the shop after I raised the query. This is not true as I told the shop the sim card is with my daughter who was not at home but a boarder in college. They could have easily issued another sim card. I was even told to tell my daughter to punch *141*5 and it would resolve the issue by setting the limit for the line. They suspended all my lines today despite commitment this was not going to happen until the issue had been resolved.