Menu

L
Author of the complaint
6:08 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bus driver rushing to pull off quickly another person ran up ahead of me and and stopped him just as I was about to walk up he closed door in my face. I told him you closed door to quickly he said you have to he visible. I replied you have to look so you can see. This bus costs me $6.75 everyday round trip. Why are your drivers so rude they feel they are driving a local bus. Time was approx 5:50. photo with bus number attached.

View 0 more photos

More MTA complaints & reviews

MTA - extremely rude bus driver
MTA - rude bus driver
MTA - rude queens bus driver q37
MTA - bus dont stop
1 comments
C
Mar 23, 2022 6:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please get it together with the schedule of the bxm7. The 5:36 bus to manhattan is sometimes NOT SHOWING UP AT ALL! We have to wait sometimes till 6:05 or later.

Seeing that your garage is located RIGHT IN CO OP CITY! You have no excuses. Please hire staff and back up drivers appropriately. This winter has been the worst with this bus line. We're getting up early to take buses that NEVER SHOW UP!

Please be professional and do us proper service.

THIS IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL ON SO MANY LEVELS!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

164 complaints