Menu

MTA  -  reckless driving

E
Author of the complaint
2:54 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

At around 8:30PM, I was crossing the street on my light, driver on bus was making a left onto 61st from 39th Av. Rather than stopping, he proceeded with his turn. I did not realize he did not stop till my husband pushed me forward and onto the ground to keep me from getting hit. Driver and passenger looked at us in shock. When I ran to his final stop up the block (Roosevelt & 61) to demand an apology and his badge number, he said, "You didn't get hit, so what's the problem? Call the cops if you want my badge number, lady." I called the cops and filed a complaint. Driver was on bus #3636, license plate #M14153, route #56.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth M.

View 0 more photos

More MTA complaints & reviews

MTA - extremely rude bus driver
MTA - rude bus driver
MTA - rude queens bus driver q37
MTA - bus dont stop
1 comments
W
Sep 16, 2021 10:07 am EDT

On queens blvd around 7:10am on 9/16/21 a bus driver in an act of what I would call recklessness and retaliation Cut in front of me with the bus he was driving almost hitting my vehicle not because I did anything wrong to him prior but, because I changed lanes carefully and consciously and he interpreted that as a wrong doing. I know I didn’t put him or anyone in danger but, he decided to do as I described above. I will report this incidence and take it to the max so no one gets hurts! He’s a danger to society and himself! Bus# Bus # 3037 QN 366, plate # T 8857.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

158 complaints