Menu

complaints

MrFluffyFriend Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with MrFluffyFriend at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MrFluffyFriend has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MrFluffyFriend. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

MrFluffyFriend complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest MrFluffyFriend complaints

C
8:26 am EST

MrFluffyFriend MFluffyFriend dog beds

I placed an order on 1/2/2024 (order #239255 / $224.10) - They charged my card immediately. I had asked immediately after placing the order to cancel the order and asked to be refunded my entire purchase. I was told that they could not do this as this was "in transit". I received the product yesterday and now I can't find any information on their website to return the items and I have no guarantee that if I send the items back that I will ever receive a refund. I have emailed them several times and they have not responded. I have disputed the charge with my bank and would be happy to return the product as it is definitely not what was advertised, if they would simply provide me with the information necessary to return the product.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified MrFluffyFriend representatives only. If you are affiliated with MrFluffyFriend, please claim your business to access these details.

R
12:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend MrFluffyFriend Pet Bed Review: Flimsy Construction and Misleading Advertising

I recently purchased the extra-large bed from MrFluffyFriend for my furry lab companion with the hope of providing him with utmost comfort. However, to my utmost disappointment, the sides of the bed proved to be lacklustre and kept collapsing inwards. It was a clear indication that the overall construction of the bed seemed flimsy, leaving me feeling disappointed and regretful about this purchase.

Adding to my dismay, the bed turned out to be much thinner at the bottom than what was advertised in the picture. The bed looked nothing like the plush and fluffy version that was depicted in the images, leaving me feeling duped and dissatisfied with the overall product.

If I could give this product a zero-star rating, I would, as it was way overpriced for the quality that it delivered. The bed's cheap construction and the fact that it bore no resemblance to the advertised image simply made this experience all the more aggravating. Given my unpleasant experience, I would not recommend anyone purchase a product from MrFluffyFriend.

Ultimately, as pet parents, we all want the best for our furry companions. Unfortunately, this particular product did not seem to meet the mark. I would advise anyone in the market for a pet bed to steer clear of MrFluffyFriend and instead opt for more reliable products that align with their needs and expectations.

I
10:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend MrFluffyFriend: False Promises, Poor Quality, and Terrible Customer Service

I recently had a disappointing experience with MrFluffyFriend, an online retailer claiming to specialize in high-quality pet supplies. Unfortunately, my experience with the company was far from positive, and I feel the need to share my honest opinion with other potential customers.

First and foremost, I must warn anyone considering making a purchase from MrFluffyFriend that what you see on their website is not necessarily what you'll receive. In my case, the promised "luxury" dog bed I ordered turned out to be flat, shoddy, and of extremely poor quality. I was left feeling cheated and frustrated by the product I received.

To make matters worse, MrFluffyFriend's customer service was essentially non-existent. I attempted to reach out to the company to express my concerns and seek a resolution, but was met with unhelpful, dismissive responses that did little to alleviate my frustration. At one point, I even tried to locate the company's physical address so that I might speak to someone in person, but this proved to be an exercise in futility. Their lack of customer service was appalling and left me feeling even more let down by the whole experience.

Additionally, I must address a concern that I have seen voiced by others online: MrFluffyFriend appears to be operating under false pretenses as a UK-based company. Several reviews and comments indicate that the company is actually based elsewhere, leading many customers to feel that they have been "ripped off" by this dishonest representation.

All in all, I would caution anyone considering making a purchase from MrFluffyFriend to think twice. Based on my own experience and the similar experiences of others, I would recommend taking your business elsewhere in order to avoid the disappointment and frustration that I experienced. This is definitely not a company that deserves your trust or your patronage.

Is MrFluffyFriend legit?

Our verdict: MrFluffyFriend emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with MrFluffyFriend.

MrFluffyFriend earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds MrFluffyFriend with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, MrFluffyFriend has resolved only 0% of 11 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

MrFluffyFriend protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with MrFluffyFriend is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mrfluffyfriend.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows MrFluffyFriend website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Several mixed reviews for MrFluffyFriend have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.
  • We looked up MrFluffyFriend and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
9:25 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Disappointing Shopping Experience on MrFluffyFriend's Website: Lack of Communication and Transparency

As a human being who recently placed an order on MrFluffyFriend's website, I'd like to express my disappointment with my shopping experience. It's been over a month since I placed my order on January 25, 2022 and yet, I am yet to receive my purchase. Whenever I try to contact their customer support team, I am met with the same response that my order is in process. I find this to be unacceptable and unprofessional.

Recently, I received an email notification that my order has been shipped, but to my surprise, no tracking number was provided. This is quite troubling because without any tracking information, it's impossible to track my order, and I'm left in the dark about my purchase's whereabouts.

Furthermore, I've noticed the frequency of promotional emails from MrFluffyFriend is quite overwhelming. I receive a barrage of daily emails, which I find obnoxious and distracting. I understand the importance of advertising but bombarding customers with countless emails can be frustrating, and it can lead to a loss of interest in the brand.

Lastly, the most concerning issue is the lack of response from their customer support team, specifically regarding tracking information. It's frustrating not having any proper communication or updates from the company regarding my order.

Overall, my shopping experience on MrFluffyFriend's website has been quite disappointing, and I would have appreciated much better communication and transparency from the company regarding my order's status.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Terrible experience with unresponsive customer service - MrFluffyFriend Review

I had a really terrible experience with MrFluffyFriend. I placed my order (#34514) and was really excited to receive it, but it was never delivered. I reached out to their customer service team multiple times, but unfortunately, I didn't receive any response. The worst part was that they had already withdrawn money from my account on the 5th of February 2022, and it is now the 6th of January 2022, and I still haven't received anything. I am extremely disappointed and would like a full refund immediately. Besides, I hope the company takes responsibility for their lack of action and communicates with their customers in a timely and professional manner.

I feel cheated and I am not alone. After trying to get in touch with them several times, I had to file a report with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The experience left me feeling exasperated and frustrated. I mean, as a customer, I should be able to rely on a company to fulfill my order, especially after paying for the product.

I wouldn't recommend MrFluffyFriend to anyone based on my experience. It's a shame that a business would treat their customers this way. I really hope they can improve the way they operate and make sure this never happens to another customer again. As for me, I will never be purchasing anything from MrFluffyFriend again.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Disappointing Experience with MrFluffyFriend: Slow Delivery, Limited Refund Policy, and Lack of Transparency

As a customer, my experience with MrFluffyFriend has not been a pleasant one. Firstly, I found the refund policy to be restrictive as it only allows refunds for items that were paid for in full. This left me with limited options in case I wanted to return a product that did not meet my expectations.

To make matters worse, six weeks after placing an order, I had yet to receive any feedback about the status of my delivery. I was left in the dark, wondering what was going on with my package. It was only after I reached out to the seller that I received any update on my order. This delay had caused me unnecessary worry and uncertainty.

As of now, the items that I ordered still have not been received, despite the long waiting period. I have consequently decided to take the matter up with my credit card company and pursue a back charge. This is not the kind of treatment I expect as a paying customer, and it is only right that I receive the products that I paid for within a reasonable time frame.

In conclusion, my experience with MrFluffyFriend has been nothing short of disappointing. The lack of transparency, slow delivery process, and restrictive refund policy have left me unsatisfied as a customer. If these issues persist or are not addressed, I would not recommend this seller to potential buyers.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Disappointing Experience with MrFluffyFriend: A Review of their Pet Supplies

As a dog parent, I always want the best for my furry friend. So, when I came across MrFluffyFriend (mrfluffyfriend.com), I was ecstatic to find a website that specializes in pet supplies. However, my excitement quickly turned into disappointment when I received my order.

Let me start by saying that I wish I had found Sitejabber before placing my order on 25 May 2022. It would have saved me from the headache that followed. My order arrived on 29 June, but I immediately noticed an issue. I had ordered a carrier bag for my 30kg Staffy named Bella, but upon opening the package, I realized it was not big enough to fit anything other than a kitten. It was a complete waste of my money.

To add insult to injury, the worst part is that the company is still sending me free gift offers that are not actually free. It's frustrating to receive promotional emails claiming to offer a free product when there are hidden charges and fees that negate any perceived value. It just feels like they are trying to take advantage of their customers.

I had high hopes for MrFluffyFriend, but sadly, they fell short of my expectations. As a responsible pet owner, I believe it is my duty to share this review with others who might be considering ordering from this website. Save yourself the disappointment and look for a more reliable source for your pet supplies.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Unreliable and Disappointing Services: A Review of MrFluffyFriend

As I eagerly waited for my order from MrFluffyFriend to arrive, I soon found myself growing increasingly disappointed when days turned into weeks and I still had not received my purchase. Despite repeatedly attempting to contact the company for an update on my order, I was always met with vague responses claiming that it was "on the way."

After becoming increasingly frustrated with MrFluffyFriend's lack of communication and customer service, I turned to social media and shared my experience with a Facebook group of fellow pet owners. To my surprise, I discovered that many people from around the world had also fallen victim to this company's unreliable services.

It's concerning that there aren't more warning signs regarding the experiences that others have had with MrFluffyFriend. As someone who has personally dealt with their disappointing services, I highly encourage others to avoid this company and search for reputable alternatives instead.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Abysmal Customer Service: My Disappointing Experience with MrFluffyFriend

As someone who was eagerly looking forward to receiving my purchase from MrFluffyFriend, I am deeply disappointed to say that my experience with their services has been nothing short of abysmal. Despite placing my order and paying in full with my credit card, I have yet to receive my item, despite them holding onto my money in the meantime.

Adding to my frustration is the fact that there is no phone number available on their website through which I can contact them directly. The only way to get in touch with their customer support team is through email, which I have done multiple times. However, despite my attempts to reach out and resolve the issue, all I have received in response are hollow promises that my item is on its way.

To make matters worse, any tracking information provided to me has turned out to be false, leading me to a blank page and leaving me with more unanswered questions. It is truly difficult to express just how disappointed, frustrated and irate I am feeling right now. I was excited to receive my item from MrFluffyFriend but instead have been left with a deep sense of regret in doing business with them.

If it were possible, I would give MrFluffyFriend zero stars for their inadequate services and unfulfilled promises. I hope that others will be spared the same experience and are able to find a more reliable, trustworthy company to do business with.

A

MrFluffyFriend MrFluffyFriend Pet Bed Review: Overpriced and Underwhelming

Despite the charm and appeal that MrFluffyFriend (www.mrfluffyfriend.com) may exude, my experience with their product left much to be desired. After purchasing a bed for my beloved Presa/boxer cross, I was eagerly looking forward to her being able to lounge and rest comfortably on a squishy, plush surface. However, my excitement was short-lived. Firstly, the delivery took an exasperatingly long 3 weeks, which dampened my spirits. Upon unboxing the bed, I was rather disappointed to find that the “squishiness" I had been eagerly expecting was barely there. The only redeeming quality of the bed was the soft material it was comprised of.

The amount of filling present in the bed was nowhere close to what was advertised in the pictures, leaving my furry friend devoid of any real comfort. For an investment of 100 dollars (which, had it not been on sale, would have been 160 dollars), the product was far from satisfactory. If I were to provide an honest suggestion for future buyers, I would recommend saving the money and steering clear of this purchase completely.

As a pet owner, you naturally want only the best for your furry family member. Unfortunately, in the case of MrFluffyFriend, it seems that their product did not live up to their online promise. While the website may boast about high-quality and affordable pet items, my experience speaks otherwise. The lack of adequate filling in the bed was a major letdown, resulting in discomfort for my pup, despite all the money spent. Therefore, it is safe to say that the product is overpriced and not worth the investment.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MrFluffyFriend Misleading Advertising and Cheap Quality: My Experience with MrFluffyFriend

I cannot express my utter disappointment with my recent purchase from MrFluffyFriend. Despite my initial excitement for purchasing one of their highly advertised products, I am now cursing myself for falling for their misleading tactics.

The images displayed on their website are a complete falsity. What arrived at my doorstep was a product that was completely different from what was advertised. Moreover, the item came vacuum-packed which made it appear smaller than I had imagined it would be. However, to my dismay, returning it became next to impossible owing to a stringent policy.

As per their policy, the unit cannot be returned if the plastic seal is broken, as it may lead to the "compromise of the safety of the unit." In layman's terms, it means that it is impossible to assess the quality of the product until it is opened. And once it is opened, you are stuck with it.

The worst part, though, is the quality of the product itself. It was nothing like I had imagined it to be. The material was cheap, and it looked ready to fall apart at any given moment. It was a complete ripoff, and I was highly unsatisfied with the quality of the product.

In conclusion, I must say that companies like MrFluffyFriend are nothing but extortionists. They take your hard-earned money, promising you quality products, and once they have it, they don't care whether they provide you with a satisfying experience or not. These fraudulent practices need to stop, and such companies should be brought to justice before more innocent customers fall prey to their schemes.

Read full review of MrFluffyFriend and 4 comments